- Open Outlook.
- On the Tools menu, click Account Settings. The Account Settings window is displayed. The E-mail tab is opened by default showing all your set up e-mail accounts (if there any).
- Click New. The Add New E-mail Account Wizard starts. You are prompted to Choose E-mail Service.
- Select Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP, or HTTP and click Next. The Auto Account Setup Wizard screen is displayed.
- Select the Manually configure server settings or additional server types checkbox at the bottom of the Wizard screen, and then click Next. You are prompted to Choose E-mail Service.
- Select Internet E-mail, and then click Next. The Internet E-mail Settings window is displayed. Provide the following information in the available fields:
- Your Name: type in your name that will be shown to your e-mail recipients in the From: field.
- E-mail Address: your email address
- Account Type: select POP3.
- Incoming mail server: mail.your_domain_name
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP): mail.your_domain_name
- User Name: your email address
- Password: type in your password.
7. Click More Settings. The multi-tabbed window is displayed.
8. Move to the Outgoing Server tab, and then select the My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication checkbox. Then click Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
[*] Move to the Advanced tab, and then select the Leave a copy of messages on the server checkbox (NB: If this option is not set, then all the messages from the server will be deleted automatically after receive a copy of message).
9. Click OK to save your changes.
10. Click Test Account Settings to check that your account is working. If there is missing or incorrect information, such as your password, you are prompted to supply it or correct it.
11. After receiving Congratulations! All tests completed successfully, click Close
12. Click Next, and then click Finish